Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Great CVS FIND -- FREE Nivea Creme -- THANKS Sandy



My sister in law just contacted me and let me know about a great find she discovered at CVS

Nivea Creme - 1 oz -- they have it next to the lip care products at CVS - is only $.99 -- so FREE after coupon!!

If you haven't tried this stuff you will want to -- very smooth and creamy!!! It smells nice also. Not too overbearing.

She used a lip care coupon from coupons.com on it because she thought it was for your lips (which you could use it on -- I smoothed some on mine -- it felt nice)
Click here to print your coupon - I had 90210 zip punched in and then looked under personal care -- there is a save $2.00 on 2 -- so 2 FREE

There is another coupon you could use on it as well to score it for FREE
Nivea Face Care Product $1/1 7/31/10 RP (Red Plum) 06/13/10 0.5-oz. to 7-oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment