Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Daily Deals and Steals

This is a company that offers 1 item at a deal each day. I have never purchased from them but scrolled through their past deals and they have had some really good buys.

They also have a rewards program where you can earn gift cards. Like I said -- I just signed up today so I am not real sure how difficult this will be to accomplish. Sounds like you earn rewards for purchases as well as referring your friends. So if you have a long list of friends you may be able to do this fairly quickly. One gift card I spotted was a $25.00 Amazon gift card for 35 referrals (after they have made a purchase)

Todays Deal is




Friday Free Shipping - New I-Concepts Mini Folding Notebook USB Cooler Pad With Two Quiet Cooling Fans

Retail $29.99
Todays Steal -- $2.99 -- FREE SHIPPING






Check out their site here

No comments:

Post a Comment