Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Publix and Target Deals -- Thanks Robin

ANOTHER UPDATE
Robin was able to use it at her store and they were only $1.00 so equalled $2.00 in overage. Maybe the guy who tried it at our store got Eddie????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE TO POST BELOW -- We were not able to use this coupon Kraft $5./5 at the local Publix - wrong size -- a guy came back who had just tried it and said it was a no go

Let me know if yours accepted it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am making up my list for my Publix run today and see an opportunity
for some overage.

I have several of the $5/5 Kraft coupons that will
expire on Saturday so I am going to use one of them on the BOGO
Breakstone's sour cream which is on the list of included Kraft items.

They are $1.19 at my Publix so if I buy 3 BOGO deals will cost $3.57 for
6 containers which makes a $1.43 overage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
TARGET
I used two of those $5 coupons yesterday at Target. Their Kraft
shredded cheese is $2 for 8 oz. this week.

So, I bought 10 bags at
$20.00 minus two $5 man. Q and minus two $1.50/2 Kraft Target Q (these
were catalina coupons that printed the last time I was at Target.) 10
bags cost $7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment