Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweepstakes Entries

Ok, I have never been much for one to enter sweepstakes, but I am starting to change my mind

I am seeing where someone has to win and it might as well be someone I know!!!

I always believed there would be so many people entering it was not really worth it.

But -- in the last couple of months -- our family has won

$10.00 K-mart gift card
$10.00 I tunes gift card
$100.00 Fragrance.net gift card
$20.00 Gasoline gift card
$50.00 Visa gift card (this one has not come in yet -- Rox won it in the Glade Sweepstakes)


So, as you can see the odds are not too bad.

This sweepstakes here is for a Publix giftcard. I think it would be so awesome to have a Publix giftcard to stack with all of their good deals

So check it out -- let us know if you win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment