Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Walgreens Coffeemate

ok, here is another helpful post from wild for wags

Sounds like Walgreens is giving a lot of people fits.

I wrote Corporate this afternoon about Roxanna's experience at the Independence store and I will keep you posted on what I find out

However there are ways around it -- if it isn't free the next best thing is pennies

On the coffee mate they did not have just the plain at the Independence store so I have not done this deal yet -- I don't like the sweetened cream (flavored)

COFFEE-MATE DEAL
Just remember that although the Walgreens coupon policy says they’ll adjust the value of the coupon down, I find that 99% of cashiers and managers don’t have a clue about this. Believe me it pains me to say that but sadly, it’s the truth. With that in mind I just try to avoid the hassle and adjust my scenarios accordingly. So here’s my suggestion…

Buy
4 – Coffeemate $2.69 B1G1 FREE
Total = $5.38
3-$1.50/1 Coffee-Mate Liquid or Powdered Creamer 15-oz+ PRINT
1-$.75/1 ; $1/3 Coffee-mate Creamers PRINT
Total = $.13 or $.03 EACH

No comments:

Post a Comment