Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All You Magazine -- $7.00 for a year through EVERSAVE

My All You Subscription is getting ready to expire so I was glad to see this offer

Eversave is similar to Groupon

They have a daily deal where you can purchase daily discounts

Today is a deal for magazines and All you is one of them.

I had not signed up with eversave before so I got a $5.00 credit off of my first order which made it only $7.00

If All You magazine is something you have been wanting to get you can check out this great deal on Eversave, today only (sorry so late posting -- I have been busy with other things today!

$12 for $26 worth of magazine subscriptions from Blue Dolphin .

For those of you not familiar with ALL YOU magazine it is a great magazine for couponing and also has some good recipes in it. The only place you can get it on the shelf is Walmart and if I remember correctly runs about $2.25 per issue. It comes out monthly.

I currently have 2 subscriptions, and one of mine was getting ready to expire.

So this is a bargain price for anyone that thinks they would enjoy the magazine. My Eversave credits do not show up until 2 days after I purchase and I just purchased yesterday. From the other blogs you can get 2 magazines for the purchased price. I am hoping I will be able to make both of them ALL YOU :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment