Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Paybox.ME

I signed up with paybox.me on 10/11 around 8 in the evening.

My point for saying that is it has not even been a week yet. You will want to log in everyday -- even a couple of times a day. Again I want to remind everyone this is not going to be US dollars but a universal currency. They have not released all of the details yet, but they do not require a lot of info at this point. You do not even have to enter any banking info so seems pretty safe.

Some have asked how it is going.

I have 8 referrals which I have earned $5. each on. The rest is from logging into my account a couple of times a day to see if they have any updates

I am currently at as of this morning when I logged in. When I got home from the show last night it gave me a bonus of over $13

Oct 17, 2010 at 10:26 am (EDT) Bonus from PayBox.me Completed details $7.35 $216.34

Again this may not work out. A lot of companies have tried to compete with Paypal and have not been able to do it because Paypal is so big and owned by Ebay now. But you never know. This is still in Beta testing and that is why all of the bonuses are being given. It is like a thank you for sticking with them through the trial period. It is not even suppose to go live until 11/2011. They need beta testers through in the meantime and that is what we are

You can check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment