Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WALGREENS - Independence -- UPDATE

Well if you saw my post on Sunday about the Walgreens on Independence I wanted to update you with what happened.

I wrote corporate. Not to get anyone in trouble but to find out what was going on. I have never had any problems with coupons at that store and have highly recommended it to a lot of people.

Boom -- Rox got hit on Sunday with them basically refusing to take her coupons

So -- I wrote Corporate to find out what was going on. I let them know I had never had any issues with that store in the past but the assistant manager hitting the keyboard so hard that it fell was a bit frightening to Rox.

The Manager called me yesterday while I was out and I returned her call this afternoon. She was very nice. She took total responsibility for the lack of knowledge on the assistant managers part in regards to the coupons because she herself was unaware they had a new policy. She said she read it and yes it clearly states that either the coupon or the item can be adjusted where it comes out free.

She said she was very sorry for the confusion and she also talked to the assistant manager (who turns out is a floater -- goes from store to store) and he was very sorry he came across abrupt and upset to Rox (and mom).

Anyway -- all is STILL GOOD -- at the Independence store -- so HAPPY COUPONING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment