Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Coastal Contact is giving away another 10000 pair of glasses

I did this deal last week. It cost me $7.95 for the shipping of the glasses. They came in today. The frames are awesome (except for the size -- I think they would fit Nathan!!) I think in my hurry to be one of the 10K I selected the wrong size.

Anyhow I have contacted them and they said they will gladly exchange them and they even pay for return shipping. I will probably have to pay to get them back to me but it was my fault!!

Anyhow they will be doing this deal again tomorrow 12:01 pm ET

Be sure and check them out

CoastalContacts.com 10,000 FREE Glasses Giveaway

WOW - Get the code now (10KUSA)for your chance at one of 10,000 free pairs of eyeglasses on November 18th - **US Residents Only**

No comments:

Post a Comment