Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paybox.Me update

Several have asked how this is going so I thought I would update you on what I know

They are trying to get ready to implement some programs where you can start using the funds

Some of the things I didn't care for before (their auction site) they have taken down and removed due to the problems I had see before. People were listing stuff that made no sense at prices that were absolutely crazy.

I have been unable to log into my account for 4 days. I have just been too busy. I usually average around $20.00 per day so have lost a bit there.

My account is currently at $940. though so not too shabby

They have changed some things in the sign up process. You now only get $25.00 in your account for signing up and $10.00 in your account for each referral.

So the signup bonus has gone down and the referral bonus has gone up.

They say they are currently working on a debit card for users so that will be interesting to see how that works once they get it implemented

You can check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment