Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

CVS Holiday Coupon Booklet ALERT -- Inverness

The local Inverness CVS has the Holiday Coupon booklet (at least they did yesterday)

They keep them behind the register and I had to ask for mine.

I am not sure why they advertise it as the Holiday Coupon booklet. There is only 1 coupon in it that I spotted when I quickly scanned through it.

It is receive $4.00 in ECB with a $20.00 purchase though so a decent coupon.

So grab 1 or more to share if they have them where you have easy access.

It is pretty easy to come up with a $20.00 total before coupons.

Also on the toothbrushes they had on sale this week. If they do not have them in stock don't forget to grab a raincheck.

They did not give me any issues about getting a raincheck yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment