Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

CVS -- $5 e-Card FREE with Every $25 e-Card Purchase

I did this when I first started couponing and they work really well. This is basically equivalent to a save $5.00 off $25.00 coupon but what makes this even better is you can pair it with a save $5.00 off $25.00 (or a save $4.00 off $20.00 which is more common right now)so makes it even better

I did these in the small increments when I did it just because if I was to happen to lose the paper (you basically just print the e-gift cards out) I was not taking a chance on losing $150.00. I bought in $25.00 increments and then they would email me a $25.00 gift card and a $5.00 gift card. You can use more than 1 e-gift card on a purchase so if you clear out the $5.00 one you can then just hand over the $25.00 one.

When I did it they were new and the cashiers were not familiar with them but after reading the instructions on them they never gave me any problems using them.

So -- if CVS is a store you frequent on a regular basis -- I highly recommend these

My Am Ex card pays me 5% for Drugstore purchases so I also used that to purchase my e-gift cards. So came out pretty decent combined with all the coupons etc.

If you want to try it or check it out click here -- you will need a printer

No comments:

Post a Comment