Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Eve Pearl Makeup -- Black Friday Promo -- Save up to 55% off

ok, anyone who knows me knows that I am a die hard Eve Pearl Makeup fan

This is one product I always try and have a coupon for but yes have been known to pay the regular price -- which is very expensive.

I have not found a foundation besides this one that does not feel like something is crawling all over my face -- it literally drives me insane at the shows when I was using the other foundations before and I tried a ton of them!!!

When I found this makeup and used it I have stuck to it. It does not break me out -- I cannot even tell I have it on.

I know it is not for everyone and I am not trying to talk anyone into trying it or buying it.

However -- some of you have tried mine and said you wish it was not so expensive and would like to order your own

She is running a great promo starting Thursday 11/25 starting at midnight and runs through Monday 11/29

You will save up to 55% off of everything on her site!! Everything -- from what I understand this even includes her kits that are already discounted.

She is also running free shipping.

Anyone who is not familiar with her -- her products in the hand of a professional are truly amazing -- check out her Eve Pearl videos on you tube.

She has won 5 grammies for makeup application -- I didn't even know they had grammies for that!! What she can do with people though is truly amazing.

She also has videos on her website www.evepearl.com

Anyhow -- the code is BPCM2010

The only catch is because of the discount -- free shipping etc -- nothing is returnable. They get tons of orders during these promotions and she said it would just be too much to have to deal with people ordering the wrong thing -- trying it and returning it

So just make sure it is what you want.

Her Salmon concealer is also amazing!!!

You can check out this video on this promo and if you have any questions give her a call she is great!!

UPDATE -- Some were asking how they would know what the discount was on each item so I emailed them and asked

Here is their response -- I have asked how much off their kits were and will await that response


First let start by saying thank you for your post and your interest in EVE PEARL Products, all of our Foundations, Trios, PRO Palette, Concealers, Moisturizers and Cream Blush are 40% and all of our Pressed powders, Loose powders, eyeshades, powder blushes and brushes are 55%

No comments:

Post a Comment