Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No Nonsense socks deal -- WALGREENS = FREE SOCKS -- THANKS Robin!!

I was going to post this deal yesterday and totally got sidetracked.

Robin emailed me about it several hours ago and I have almost gotten sidetracked again

Here is the info from Robin -- THANKS ROBIN!!!

I had to go to Walgreens yesterday.

They have their No Nonsense socks and hose on BOGO. If you use the $1/1 No Nonsense Man. Q from the Publix Winter savings book, you can get free socks.

They have socks that are $1.99 per pair on BOGO and use two $1/1 coupons for free socks. I was happy because they actually had women's socks that were for shoe sizes 9 to 12.

I also used the Command hooks coupons (from the Publix winter savings book) $1.50/1. I really like those hooks because they don't damage the walls. They are on sale 2/$3, so free after using two coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment