Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Local Chronicle Newspaper

ok guys I need some input from my family

I have contacted the local newspaper on qty pricing for the Sunday papers. I have to commit to a certain amount each week 50, 100 etc.

So what I am needing to know from you is if you would be interested in getting local papers how many will you definately take each week

Once you commit to that many papers I will need you to take them each week :o)

However -- the good news is signicant savings
.50 if I have them delivered here on Sunday
.37 if I pick them up on Monday

I honestly do not see how it will work with my schedule to go pick them up each week so will probably have them delivered on Sunday -- that way they will be here when everyone comes to practice etc.

Any that are not pre-ordered will be regular box price just to cover the qty that has to be purchased in the first place -- hope that makes sense.

If you are interested -- please let me know how many copies you are interested in and how many copies you will definately take each week as this will be a bulk subscription.

I will need you to take whatever you say you are interested in so no one gets stuck footing the bill for the extras

You can either comment on this post or email me directly!!

Thanks guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment