Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C #CSCSVitaminC


This is the 3rd product I have tried from this company.

 The serum is thicker than most Vit C Serums that I have tried and I like that. I hate it when a serum is so runny that it is hard to get it to your face fast enough without it running down to your elbows.


 It does not dry sticky and leaves my face feeling smooth.  I have not been using long enough to see any long term results, but I do like the way it feels!!

High-end moisturizer repairs skin cells and hydrates the skin using the power of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.

It is supposed to improve wrinkles, roughness, and appearance of skin.  Time will tell

Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitamin C (as scorbic acid), Isothiazolinones as preservative.

The bottle says to use twice a day after cleansing the skin.  I have very dry sensitive skin and I have had no negative side effects with this serum

I want to thank Ultimate Smile Inc for giving me the opportunity to once again try one of their products in exchange for my opinion (for what it's worth - LOL)

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment