Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

VITAMIN C SERUM by Defy Naturals #defynaturals




This comes in a glass bottle with a nice eye dropper. The serum is on the thinner side, but still goes on nicely.

It is very moisturizing.   I have noticed my pores in my face seem to be shrinking.  Fine lines are still there.  As I have said in the past though they didn't appear overnight -- they are not going to disappear overnight.

I have very sensitive skin and I had no issues with this serum.  It left my skin feeling very moisturized.



Cons -- The only cons I had is it stays sticky for a little while (even states on the bottle that it takes 3-5 minutes to dry). Seems to take a bit to dry. It was not a huge issue with me because I don't usually wear makeup. If I did wear foundation or anything like that though I could see where this could be a delay in getting my face done.



Here are some reasons to use this Vitamin C Serum

ANTI-AGING - Vitamin C plays a critical role in preserving healthy, vibrant skin. However, as we age the Vitamin C in our skin decreases natually. Add in UV light exposure, cigarette smoke and other pollutants in the atmosphere and the aging process speeds up even more. Using a concentrated Vitamin C serum like Defy Naturals slows the aging process and can even reverse it.

CLINICAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Professionally formulated Vitamin C Serum to go into your skin to repair and reverse aging and sun damage, as well as regenerate new skin cells. This top-rated formula also contains natural extracts of aloe, thyme and chamomile to reduce redness and patchiness on your face, and to shrink pores for a beautiful, flawless, and youthful appearance.

MADE IN THE USA - Manufactured to the highest quality standards in FDA certified laboratories. A Pure
Vitamin C / Hyaluronic Acid Solution, No Alcohol - No Parabens

VEGAN-FRIENDLY - No cruelty solution that is safe for all skin types.

This Vitamin C Serum was sent to me by Defy Naturals to try in exchange for giving them a review on my blog. 

Check it out for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment