Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hyaluronic Acid Serum 1oz #ValuePackHyaluronicAcidwithVitaminC






180 degree Beauty Is Timeless - Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum and Vit C

Designed to:
* Fill Fine Lines & Wrinkles
* Plump Smooth & Hydrate For Younger Looking Skin.
* Fight Anti Aging
* Work Anti Wrinkles

I have not been using this long enough to vouch for any of the above.  It does not feel sticky after application which is nice.  I can also feel a very slight tightening to my skin after application.  My skin is pretty sensitive and I have had no breakouts or redness from this product.

Con -- The only thing I have found annoying is the pump.  It likes to squirt clear across the room so you have to be careful when pumping it out.  I cannot just do it on my finger, because it will miss!!

 I pump it onto my hand and as you can see even in this picture it likes to shoot out quite a ways!!  I do find that annoying :(  -- that is my only complaint with this product.

I was sent this product to try in exchange for my opinion and review.  Besides the uncontrollable pump I do recommend this.  I want to thank Expederm for giving me the opportunity to try their product.

Check it out for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment