Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Oleavine Therapeutic Soap Tea Tree Mint - #Oleavine




Hey Guys -- Lovin' the gorgeous weather we have had the last couple of days after all of the rain!!  I am not complaining about the rain -- I know there are a lot of areas that would be VERY GREATFUL for the rain for all the rain we just had.  I just LOVE the SUNSHINE!!

What I am sharing with you today is something I would have never thought I would have given a thumbs up!!!  I have never been one that liked anything with tea tree oil or Neem in it and guess what?!?!?!  This has both!!

This is a therapeutic body wash.  I will just say right off the bat -- I really really like this!!!!  It smells very refreshing and leaves you feeling really clean.  I even tried washing my hair with it -- although I must say it put a whole new meaning on "squeeky clean!!"  I am not sure it would be good for my hair to use it very often on it.  That is how "squeeky clean" it felt.

My daughter growing up had issues with eczema skin conditions.  So I have "endured" the occasional aromas of Neem oil (Ugh!!) and Tea Tree Oil (which is not near as bad as Neem, but not on my go to list -- except - go to the shower!!!!)

The company offers this in a variety of scents.  The one they sent me was Tea Tree Mint and I have to say even coming from someone who has never been a fan of Tea Tree Oil this is nice.

This soap does rather very well for as thin as it is!!

Check out these ingredients in this soap


Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Saponified Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Organic Simmondia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Cocao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Oil, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sachi Inchi) Oil, Organic Linum Usitatissimum (Flax Seed) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Natural Mixed Mentha (Mint), Thymol (Extract from Thyme), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract.


The cons -- 

  •  This soap is very thin -- so you do have to be very careful when pouring it on your loufa so that it doesn't all end up on the shower floor
  • The price -- I am a tight wad so this seemed really pricey to me at $16.95 for 12oz. -- However -- if you have someone in your household that suffers from skin conditions I could see where this would be a go to product in those circumstances.  I would definitely "go to" this quicker than I would order the Need in again for my daughter should hers ever flare up again!!

Here is some of the information I gathered from the company

ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS (NO HARMFUL CHEMICALS) NO Preservatives, Thickeners, Detergents, Petroleum, Silicone, Synthetic Fragrance or Dyes.

CONCENTRATED VALUE SIZE – Rich Foaming Action and Concentrated Liquid Solution Formula Means a Little Goes a Long Way. Ideal for Athletes. Can be Used as an Effective Foot Soak.

THERAPEUTIC ACTION – Wash Away and Defend Against Fungus & Bacteria Responsible for Body Odor, Athletes Foot, Ringworm, Jock Itch, Acne, Toenail & Nail Fungus, Yeast, and other Common Foot and Skin Irritation. Ideal Foot Care Treatment for Smelly Feet and Body Odor Eliminator.

SOOTHES ITCHY, SCRATCHY, DRY, INFLAMED SKIN – Infused with Nourishing Botanicals Rich in Skin Healing Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9. Scented with Cooling Mixed Mint Essential Oil Which Invigorates and Smells Wonderful.

BROAD SPECTRUM RELIEF – Enriched with Tea Tree Essential Oil, Broad Spectrum Therapeutic Essential Oils, and Antibacterial Extracts Including Neem Oil that have been used for centuries as Natural Treatment Solutions and Remedy for Skin Discomfort, Oleavine Therapeutic Soap helps provide relief.

I am very thankful for the Oleavine company reaching out to me to try their product.  They sent me a generous 12 oz bottle in exchange for trying it and posting an honest review.  This is definitely something I would have never paid this price for it before trying it.  However, if it meant relief for my family now that I have tried it I HIGHLY recommend this -- and would replace this bottle once empty!!

Check it out for yourself here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment