Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Walgreens & Dollar General Update from SANDY -- Thanks Sandy!

Hey! The secret works :0)



I purchased it with RR and got back $3 in RR.

I bought all I could find at the Walgreens at the end of Apoka...and Independence.

Both stores had some on clearance for $2.39. So I rolled over my RR and gained a few cents :0)

Both stores were very helpful and patient. The lady at the cosmetic counter at Apoka kept telling me let her know when I'm ready to check out again. At the Independence store I finally met the lady you keep talking about...she was very patient and knew exactly how the coupons worked. :0)

Also at the Dollar General they have their Airwick Aqua Mist BOGO ...paired with the BOGO coupon from this weeks ads I got them free...



At the one towards Floral City.

If you print the Free 3 roll paper towels Dollar General Coupon ....
buy 6 airwicks....
for a total of $9
then they scan the paper towels for $1.50
so you have over $10 and with the coupon you get the paper towels free...
use 3 BOGO coupons on the Airwicks and the Airwicks are free.

I had to pay .55 in tax but it was a great deal.

I tried this at the Floral City Dollar Gen...
the Manager rang me up and was excited about the deal.

Did the same deal at the one by Winn Dixie and they didn't even know about the sale.

They couldn't understand how the register was subtracting the BOGO sale...and wouldn't use my BOGO coupons...said it was 1 coupon per purchase...as in the transaction was a purchase.

I just asked them nicely to void the transaction and picked up another deal in Floral City.

No comments:

Post a Comment