Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Walgreens Freebies 8-29 - 9-4

I decided to post these early for anyone that needs to hunt down some coupons to make these money makers

These are the types of items I like to use to roll my register rewards. Not necessarily anything I would use personally but I can sell them or donate them

Add a coupon to them and it makes them a money maker

Breathe Right Adv Nasal Strip 10 counts or Breathe Right N/S Cold Rlf S/M 10 counts $4 get $4 rr (with coupon makes this a $1.50 money maker)

-$1.50 Breathe Right Product 041110 RP

These items here do not have any coupons that I am aware of but will be good to redate your register rewards without losing any value

Carmex Lip Balm $2 get $2 rr

Irwin Lng/Strng/Hair/Nl Softgel 60 ct $10 get $10 rr

Walgreens Perfect Tampon Regular or super Scented 8 ct $1.99 get $2 rr

No comments:

Post a Comment