Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

SWAGBUCKS -- There will be 5 Swagcodes released today

Ok, Swagbucks announced that they will be releasing 5 swag codes today -- so be on the lookout. I have no idea what kind of value they will be

If you have not signed up for swagbucks yet -- I highly recommend them!!!

You do have to download their toolbar to make full use of points available. Basically you use their search bar for anything you would normally search through Google etc.

I even enter sites that I know the url for but it adds a search and a lot of times those searches earn me points.

I have so far earned 39 gift cards -- which is FREE MONEY

If you are not signed up yet -- check them out here

Amazon gift cards are only 450 points
Fragrance.Net gift cards are only 219 points

You use these gift cards just like money on those sites -- They work I have already used several

No comments:

Post a Comment