Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Winn Dixie Free toothbrushes and more -- saved $205.14



Well I am set for toothbrushes!! Guess there will be no surprises when birthdays roll around and "Aunt Tammy" throws a toothbrush in their gift bags :o)

Well I had to make a quick trip into Winn Dixie tonight because I had received some coupons for some free items from Kraft First Taste that expired today (BTW -- If you have not signed up for that site -- you will want to do it -- I have gotten a LOT of free coupons from them)

1 item that I forgot to pull from the freezer for the picture was a DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza

My total before coupons was $221.52

Minus coupons and Winn Dixie BOGO sale total OOP was $16.38 ($5.39 of this was tax)

Total saved = $205.14

No comments:

Post a Comment