Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

Forlan Advanced Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review #ForlanHyaluronicAcidSerum


Today I am sharing with you Forlan Advanced Skincare Hyaluronic Acide Serum - Anti Aging Moisturizer, with vitamins A, C, D and E

I have been using this for about a week now.  No visible results yet, but I can say when I put this on there is a definite tightening feeling to my skin.  I don't personally notice a visible difference, but you can definitely feel it!!



You can purchase it on Amazon at their link here

I had no negative skin reactions but I did feel like I needed a moisturizer after using - I think due to the tightness feeling.  I am just not used to that - but it may be exactly what others are looking for.

Contains the following ingredients:

• Vitamin C dramatically improves your skin tone, retains moisture and improves your skin's elasticity.
• Vitamin A helps unclogs pores and boost collagen to speed cell production for sun damaged skin.
• Vitamin D conditions & moisturizes your skin and promotes rapid cell growth and healing while reversing free radical damage.
• Vitamin E a natural skin conditioner and anti-oxidant which keeps your skin hydrated and protected.
• Organic ingredients including Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel and Lavender Oil helps alleviate Acne, Psoriasis, Rosacea and other skin conditions.

The company has a 100% money back guarantee so it is a win win purchase!!

I was sent a bottle for free in exchange for my review.  I want to thank Forlan for the opportunity to try their serum and I will continue to use it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment