Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Camellia Oil - 100% pure by Beauty Oils Co. - #beautyoils



Hi Guys!!  We have another gorgeous day today!!  Hot, but gorgeous!!

Today I am sharing with you another skin product that I really like.  I had never used Camellia oil previously to trying this so this is the only one I have ever used.  I like it!

Similar to Argan oil it makes my skin feel really soft.  It soaks in right away and leaves no greasy feeling on my skin.

The older I get the more careful I try to be about what I put on my skin.  When I buy a skincare product from the store and cannot pronounce half of the ingredients I know I must be putting some forms of poison on my skin which of course soaks into my body.

If you like a scented skin oil you will need to add your own scent.  This smells like oil.  It doesn't leap off the page at you, but yeah if you smell the bottle you will notice it has a definite oil smell to it.  Makes sense -- it is an oil.

100% pure -- cold pressed.

It comes in a plastic amber colored bottle with a pop up cap.  I found it very easy to control.  It is a thicker oil.

I found this quote on the internet (not the companies website) -- Camellia Seed Oil is an excellent anti-oxidant. It protects the skin from free radical damage - one of the best kept secrets in the cosmetic and hair care industry.  With all of the chemicals and stuff in everything now a days I think it is good to head back to the basics!!

Check out their website here to learn more about their company 

The following information I have cut and pasted from their website.....

A Japanese beauty secret for centuries, camellia oil, or tsubaki oil, is gaining recognition in the Western world for its nourishing benefits on the skin and hair.  Naturally rich in omega-9 fatty acids, polyphenols, vitamin E, and plant collagen and proteins, camellia oil easily penetrates and moisturizes the skin without clogging pores. BEAUTYOILS.CO 100% Pure Camellia Oil is cold-pressed to ensure optimal quality and effectiveness.  Comes with a convenient press-top cap dispenser.
Ingredients
100% Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Oleifera).
Directions
As a nourishing moisturizer: apply 1-2 drops to areas prone to dry skin and fine lines.
As a natural leave-in conditioner: rub 1-2 drops between the fingertips, then gently apply, starting from the middle of the hair, down to the ends.

You can find it here on Amazon

Beauty Oils Co sent me a 2 oz bottle to try in exchange for my opinion.  I really like this oil -- have had no negative effects from it and can definitely recommend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment