Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Phytoceramides All Natural Vitamin A, C, D, E Review #vidazenPhyto

I have never taken a product like this so I am not sure how long before you see results.  I still have like half a bottle left so got a ways to go.  However with the ingredients in it I didn't think I could go wrong.

According to the bottle it will Increase skin hydration (which I desperately need -- and yes I do drink lots of water!!), minimize fine lines, and fight signs of aging with clinically proven superior rice derived ceramides.

Check out the ingredients

Ingredients
Phytoceramides from rice, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D & Vitamin E

I do not expect this to be an overnight cure all and I do think all of the vits in this are essential.  The capsule is very easy to take!!  There are 90 capsules in the bottle and you take 1 per day.

Check out the reviews on Amazon here!!

You would think with all of the things I have been trying lately that I am having a midlife crisis!!  I am definitely not - LOL, but when companies are offering me really good products to try I am not going to say no!!

Vidazen sent me a bottle of the Phytoceramides (sometimes called Ceramides) to try in exchange for my review.  If I was having a midlife crisis I would be taking a dozen capsules per day.  I am following the directions and only taking 1 and because of the good ingredients I am presuming it is doing its job on the inside!!

I have read others reviews on Amazon and I am looking forward to the results I will see when I hit the bottom of the bottle!!

Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment