Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Natural Colon Cleanse Alfalfa, Aloe Vera, & More #vidazencleanse

Here is another product made by VIDAZEN that I have been trying out the last few weeks.

The bottle states Total colon cleansing formula from 11 natural herbs help your body eliminate toxins & supports the natural cleansing process.

Ingredients
Our ALL NATURAL supplement includes: Alfalfa Leaf, Aloe Vera Leaf, Bentonite, Buckthorn Bark, Calcium as Calcium Carbonate, Gentian Root, Goldenseal Root, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Oat Seed, Psyllium Husk, Rhubarb Root.

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best) I would rate this 4.5-4.75.  The only issue I have had with it is the pills are really dry on the outside and I have a serious issue with them getting stuck in my throat.  I am sure they are much more digestable without having any kind of a coating on the outside, but it has been a bit scary a couple of times.

This is very gentle and not hard on the digestive system at all!!  Besides the issue with the lack of coating on the tablet to make them easy to swallow I can highly recommend them.  I have made sure taking them recently that I have lots of water on hand should they decide to get stuck!!!

You can check out all the company has to say and also other reviews here 

My bottle was 90 capsules and you are supposed to take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.  I personally only took 2 capsules in the morning and I had no digestive upsets whatsoever!!  It was very gentle!

VIDAZEN sent me this bottle to try in exchange for my opinion and review.  I appreciate the opportunity to try their product.  I can tell a difference when I don't take it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment