Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kuuk Silicone Oven Mitts, Pair Review #SiliconeOvenMitts

Today I am bringing you a bit of awesomeness!!!  I am absolutely loving these.  If any of you multi task while you are baking then these babies are for you!!  I don't know how many times I have grabbed an oven mitt that was too small for the job at hand.  I think these will handle anything.  They are big, but the silicone is soft enough that I didn't have any issues hanging on to the pans.  They also came with a hot pad to put under your pans.

They are silicone on the outside and quilted on the inside.


I definitely felt like my hands were safe while using these.  They had them available in 2 colors.  Lime Green and Gray.  I chose the lime green because they looked fun.  No, they don't match my kitchen, but I will have no issues finding them and as soon as Rox seen them she wanted them!!  She loves lime green :)

Here are some notes about them from the company

  • Silicone oven mitt exterior is FDA approved, BPA free, and safe for use around food
  • Interior cotton and polyester lining provides softness and added protection against heat
  • Grooved circle and spoke pattern offers a more secure grip on hot pots and casseroles
  • Oven safe up to 450-degrees
  • Kuuk 10 year guarantee for peace of mind and amazing value 

I was sent a pair of these free of charge in exchange for my review and I think I have already made it clear how much I am loving them!!  I am sure if they get more colors available they will go over BIG!!  However -- in the meantime I am loving the LIME green ones - LOL!!!!

Check them out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment