Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 85% HCA Enhanced Review #lifefood

Today I am going to share with you my review on Garcinia Cambogia Supreme by Life & Food.




I have been taking this for about two weeks although there were a couple of days that I was so busy it totally slipped my mind.  I was taking 2 tablets a day.  I really wanted this to work, but so far I have not noticed a difference in the way I feel.

Maybe I need to take it a bit longer and I will continue with the rest of the bottle to see how it goes -- maybe things will change.




Here is what the company states in their advertisement

Using only premium quality extracts containing hydroxycitric acid (HCA) produced from choice Indian and Asian Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind of the highest quality possible. Studies show HCA in Garcinia can help inhibit glucose absorption as well as promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without the jitters.

NO SOY, NO ADDITIVES, NO STIMULANTS, PURE QUALITY
Our products are sourced and tested to make sure they are of the HIGHEST quality and bio-availability in the market. Absolutely NO fillers, NO soy, WHEAT, eggs, fish, stimulants or any additives.

This product is stimulant free and also promote a balanced, lighter mood by boosting Serotonin levels without giving you the jitters as some weight loss supplements do. Allergen-free, our product uses a vegetable capsule with no fillers or binders, mixing Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind with calcium and potassium for added absorption your body needs.

Made and manufactured in world class GMP certified facilities in the USA. This product is free of contaminants, fillers, binders, or toxins. Quality and safety are a primary focus for all Life & Food branded products.

Again -- I am hoping things will change for me as I continue with the rest of the bottle.  I had no negative reactions, from it, but I really noticed absolutely no difference taking it verses not taking it.  So right now I am still in the middle -- trying to decide.

I do appreciate Life& Food sending me a bottle to try for free in exchange for my review.

You can check them out for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment