Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2015

UNI 100% Pure from Morocco Argan Oil Review #argan





Hi Guys!!  Wow!  It has been a crazy couple of weeks!!  I have been crazy busy -- which is good.  I don't think I have been this busy since we stopped the shows.  I like being busy though -- it just makes a little tougher squeezing everything into my schedule.

I wanted to share this oil with you though that I have been trying out for the last couple of weeks.  I like it.  My skin likes it!!  My skin is so dry it just soaks it right up.



It is 100% Argan Oil from Morroco.  Made by UNI.  Click here to check out their website 

It is in a dark amber bottle with a glass eye dropper.  I have not used it in my hair, but I love the way it feels on my skin.  I am still wanting to try it on my skin and lay out in the sun with it.  I think I would like it for a Sun Oil!!  However that is still on my "To Do" list!!

It is cold pressed and certified organic.  I like to add some essential oils to it, because it is fragrance free.  There is a slight smell to it, but I really can't place it.  It is not unpleasant - I just like it mixed with essential oils.

This is a great option for those out there that don't like to put all of the chemicals on your skin.  This is the good stuff!!

UNI sent me a 2 oz bottle to try in exchange for my opinion. I definitely recommend!!  I really like it!!  Even though it is an oil it leaves my skin with a soft feeling rather than a greasy feeling.

 Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment