Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

HealthyWiser Ketone Test Strips #HealthywiserPH



This is another item I was excited to get to try.  I was sent a bottle of these for free to try in exchange for taking my time to try them and give my review and honest opinion.

 I am dieting right now so they could not have come at a better time.  When your body goes into ketosis is when you are burning the most fat (so I have been told -- I am by no means an expert).  These help you keep track to know when you are in ketosis based on your diet.  For me this helped me know what kind of foods that I could eat without it effecting my diet negatively.


These felt like a plastic - not paper and I had no issues with them falling apart.  They are a light off white color before use.

Very easy to use.  You can either pee in a cup and dip the strip or pee right on the strip.  I chose to just pee on the strip.


I had nothing to verify that the readings it was giving me were correct, but it was easy to monitor the colors and tell on the side of the bottle just where I was at (according to their strips).

I will say this -- the times I hit the higher end of the mid level ketosis range I was literally freezing which someone told me was a sign of ketosis also -- so that was verification to some degree that the strips were portraying accurate levels.

If you were a diabetic and using these to monitor that -- I would want to make sure they were accurate since that is way more critical than just using them for dieting.

According to the company their strips have tested to be 99% accurate -- I would recommend comparing them with your doctors results just to make sure.

This is a very generous size bottle.  There were 100 strips in the jar and mine showed a 2 year shelf life.

I was sent this bottle for free to sample and review.

Check them out for yourself here!


No comments:

Post a Comment