Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

The PhatMat Baking Mat or Serger Sewing Machine or Craft Mat #ThePhatMat

Ok, I am becoming addicted to these!!!  I had not used any baking mats till recently and now it seems I am grabbing them for everything!!!

I love these for my baking -- makes for swift and easy clean up.  Great for popping a batch of cookies on -- rinse and put away.

Other uses that I use these awesome little baking mats for are to stabilize my sewing machines (especially my walking serger) from crawling across the table while I am trying to use it!!

I have had to issue "HANDS OFF" orders on to my kids so they were not stealing my "cooking ones" for their crafts!!!!

This is a very heavy duty baking mat and I definitely recommend it!!  I was sent one in exchange for testing it and giving an honest review.

Here is a little information from the company

Introducing The PhatMat Nonstick Baking Sheet

• BPA Free food-safe silicone mat wonâ€TMt stick to foods
• Premium materials means no funny added tastes
• Easy to clean with warm water and mild soap. Dishwasher safe!
• Reusable mat will save you money over expensive papers, sprays and oils!
• Multi-purpose. Use for kneading dough, crafts as well!
• Stop filling landfills with used paper and spray products
• 16 1/2 x 11 1/2 inches fit half sheet baking sheets
• FDA & LFGB approved

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment