Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Dog Bowls 32 Ounce Made of Stainless Steel Review #zitriom

ok, here goes another doggie item!!

I received these 2 stainless steel bowls for my dogs for free as a sample to review and give my unbiased opinion on.  All opinions are mine and my doggies!!

These are very nice -- easy to clean.  I have 3 dogs, so even though I have water pictured here I use them both for feed bowls.  The water bowl is not big enough for all 3 -- they love their water!!

They have a nice rubber bottom to keep them from sliding all over the floor.

My little boy prefers these over his "old" bowl for his food because he likes to lay down when he eats. -- Yes, he totally enjoys his dinner time!!  His old bowl was higher and would put pressure on his neck when he would stick his head in the bowl.  With these it is right there within easy reach.  I keep them both filled all the time and my babies love them!!

Some info from the company

Features
- Made With Highest Quality Materials Available
- With rubber bottoms that wont slip
- Beautiful Design in Stainless Steel.

Benefits
- 2 Dog Bowls for the price of one
- Wont Slip to prevent scratches and damage to hardwood floor
- Very Easy To Clean (Dishwasher safe)
- Holds up to 32-ounce 

I definitely recommend these for anyone looking for new bowls for their dogs!!

Check them out here!


No comments:

Post a Comment