Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

PurAthlete Endurance #PurAthleteEndurance

I was sent this product to try in exchange for my review.

The flavor was very good.  It was a Citrus mixture and tasted like lemons, limes, grapefruit and orange.  I had to be careful how much I blended it because it did tend to become a little foamy.  I added a scoop of protein powder and it eliminated this mostly.

One thing I will note is that this had no artificial sweetener in it.  That is hard to come by anymore and I appreciate the fact that the company steered away from it.

I had a couple of photos showing the package front and back, but my camera messed up and deleted them after I had already discarded my package.  I will make note that the package was a ziploc resealable container which is nice.

There are only 5 servings in a package so it does not last a real long time.  The only con I can see is the price verses the servings seem a bit high to me at $5.00 per serving.

I really liked the flavor, but due to the price I would not repurchase -- that is my only negative.


Here is a little information from the company

Whatever your sport, you want to be the best at it. Proper training and preparation are essential, and being your best means being ready for anything that comes your way.

PurAthlete products are uniquely formulated to meet the continuous training demands of the athlete. We use a patented combination of minerals for rapid absorption, balanced hydration, and increased energy.

With PurAthlete, you not only train more efficiently, you recover faster. All of our products are banned substance-free, ensuring you are in complete compliance with requirements and regulations.


PurAthlete:
• Rapidly replenishes electrolytes
• Enhances and sustains nutrition
• Increases energy levels
• Improves mental acuity
• Promotes continuous recovery
• Free of toxic chemicals
• Banned-substances free

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment