Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

T-02S rechargeable motion sensing light #T02Srechargeablemotionsensinglight





I have a spot in my foyer or entry way of my house that the designer did not see fit to put any lighting in.  I have never quite figured that one out.  Extremely poor design in my opinion, because you have to walk half way across the living room to get to a light switch.

We have looked at different kinds of lights to put in there and I had settled for a lamp on my desk.  However the lamp took up more space than I had to spare so it got shoved aside and we were back at square one!!

I had been looking at lights online and was leaning towards solar or battery operated just due to the fact I don't want a bunch of wires right by the entry way where everyone can trip over them and the dogs jerk the wires out of the walls when they decide to rush the door!!

I was contacted by Flora and was given the opportunity to try out one of their motion sensor lights.  They are a new company and are just getting their products out in the public eye and wanted me to try it out and tell them what I thought of them.

My review is totally unbiased and all opinions are my own.  They asked for a review good or bad.

I am happy to say I am very pleased with this. 

It is approx 14 1/4" long x approx 1" wide -- so nice and compact


It comes with a sticky strip on the back that can be removed and applied to wherever you would like to mount it.  I was initially going to put it right above my front door, but it is motion activated and that did not work for me with dogs in the house constantly running around.  I have 2 decorator windows in my entry way and I ended up just propping it into the corner of one of them and it works perfect.  It comes on anytime we pass that window or go near the door, but the dogs do not set it off there.  I did not have to use the sticky strip because it sets very nicely right in the corner.

Another great aspect to this little light is it has a built in battery that is rechargeable with any micro usb to usb plug in

Specifications:
- Sensitivity : 3m/10ft
- Sensor Range: 120 degrees
- LED Qty: 20 LED
- Light color: Whit
- LED life: 50,000 hours or more
- Battery: Built-in 3.7V 600mAh Li-ion
- Size: 36cm*3cm/1.2ft*0.1ft
- Material: Aluminum + ABS
- Light weight: 228g / 8oz

I have had this going on a month now and have only had to charge it twice.  It only took about 1.5 hours to charge and was ready to go again by dusk.

If you have an area like mine that does not condone proper lighting with adequate plugs etc, this could be the way to go for you.

At this point it is still too early for me to know if it is what I would call a good price value because I do not know how long it is going to hold up.  Right now I am really liking it!!

Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment