Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

12x12 Adhesive Vinyl Sheets by Angel Crafts #angelcrafts #vinyldecal





I was contacted recently and given the opportunity to try these vinyls for lettering and decals.  This is starting to become an addictive hobby.  So much fun!!!

These vinyls are really nice.  I received 35 12x12 sheets


35 Gloss COLORS consist of: 


Gloss Black, Gloss White, Matte White, Matte Black, Brown, Magenta, Tomato Red, Tangerine, Sunbeam Yellow, Kelly Green, Blue, Plum, Wild Cardinal Red, Fiesta Pink, Teal, Violet, Royal Purple, Lavender, Beige, Silver, Medium Grey, Gold, Olympic Blue, Sapphire Blue, Sunflower, Lime Green, Dark Green, Red, Burgundy, Peacock, Flat Black, Matte Yellow, Poppy Red, Forest Green, & Azure Blue.


I had done my address sign recently on a piece of metal tin that I had, but it was not holding up to the weather so I decided to take the opportunity of sampling these and re-do my sign and get rid of the rust!!.

I needed a large piece to totally cover the piece of tin.  These were only 12x12 sheets so they were not big enough to do the overall coverage of the sign.  However I did all of the lettering and clipart with these and they worked very well





If you have a Silhouette, Cameo or another cutter I highly recommend you give these a try!!  You get a good color assortment - especially for a starter package

These are rated 5 year outdoor durability ~ Not to shabby!!!

Check them out for yourself here!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment