Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2015

Bulgarian Lavender Oil with a Glass Dropper 4 oz. #fblavender

 

 I was sent this generous 4 oz bottle of Bulgarian Lavender Oil to try as a sample so that I could review it and give my unbiased opinion.  I was not compensated and all opinions are mine.

This is a generous 4 oz bottle of therapeutic grade Bulgarian Lavender Oil.  First off I am a huge fan of essential oils and Lavender has been an essential oil (no pun intended) in my household for the past 20 years!!

My first life changing experience with lavender was when my baby girl (I think if I remember correctly she was around 1.5-2 years old) got bit by a recluse spider.  The bite was not responding to anything and it was looking like it was going to turn into a really bad situation.  The bite was literally eating her flesh away and it was getting bigger and bigger.  Nothing I was given was working so I decided to look for something on my own.  Ran across an article about lavender oil and immediately went out and purchased some!!  It worked!!  I saw results within just a few hours and within just a few days it has totally closed over and the skin started filling in.

I have also used this for burns and also calming down my babies when they had colds or were not feeling well.

I love this oil and think everyone should have a bottle in their medicine cabinet!!

I love the fact that it comes with a glass eye dropper -- much easier to distribute in my opinion. I have a Spa Room brand diffuser that plugs into my computer that I can put the oil on the pads in it and it has a little fan -- does an awesome job distributing it through my office!!

A little information from the company


100% PURE LAVENDER OIL:
First Botany Bulgarian Lavender Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade with no fillers or additives. All products are vegan certified, paraben free and cruelty free.

A LARGE SIZE 4 Oz. BOTTLE AVAILABLE WITH A GLASS DROPPER -
 For individual use most essential oils are sold in 5ml, 10ml or 15ml sizes even if they do come in a large size not many are available with a Glass Dropper. Our apical quality glass dropper makes the dosage simple and easy for the user and prevents leakage or dripping.


VERSATILE USES OF OUR LAVENDER OIL:
Lavender Oil is highly effective in treating depression, stress, and anxiety, making it perfect for use in diffusers. It is also beneficial for headaches, migraine relief and as a sleep aid. Lavender Oil is one of the few natural remedies for reducing signs of aging. It has also been used to treat eczema and psoriasis. It can also be used for soaps, candle making, massage oils, room sprays, bath salts and body wash.

I definitely recommend this -- smells really good!

Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment