Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

T-01 DIY Stick-on Anywhere 4-LED Touch Tap Light #T01DIYStickonAnywhere4LEDTouchTapLightPushLight



This is a really handy light.  I keep it on my desk to use at night after my husband has gone to bed so that the office light does not shine into the bedroom and keep him awake.

It has 2 sticky pads on the back so that it can be mounted, but I just prop it up against my computer and it works great.  This way if I need it elsewhere I can take it with me.

It has a tilt Function where you can swivel the light to the angle you need it.  Measures 6.89inch Length by 1.77inch Width.  It is touch Operated and has 4 bright white LED lights.  It runs on 3 AAA batteries (which were not included).



It has 2 little sensor buttons on the front that you just rub your finger across




It lights almost instantly and is actually quite bright.  This would be a great purse size even for reading in the car or if you get out somewhere and the lighting is not the best.








I was sent this little light as a sample for free to try it out and see what my opinion is of it.  All opinions are my own honest thoughts.  I think it is a great little light and I would recommend for anyone that has a use for a touch operated battery light.


Check it out for yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment