Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2015

Pure Organic Shea Butter #CBSheaButter




 I have never used Shea Butter except for products that had already been scented etc.  I had never used just the straight 100% Shea Butter until I received this one.

This is extremely moisturizing on the skin.  It is Virgin Organic Unrefined Shea Butter.  Comes in a very generous sized container that contains 14 oz of product.  According to the company the container it is in is BPA free.

It runs about $14.00 shipped on Amazon.

I haven't made any soaps or hair products out of it.  I have only used it as a lotion on my skin.  I do like to add a couple of drops of essential oils to it, because I don't care for it's straight natural scent.

Coming straight out of the jar it almost has a crumbly consistency.  However, rub it together just a little between your fingers and you have a really nice consistency for smoothing into your dry skin.  It does not leave my skin greasy like coconut oil does and in my opinion this actually has more of a moisturizing effect on my skin than coconut oil does. 

I am anxious to try this when I sun bathe.  Just have not had a chance to give that a try yet, but I think it will work well!!

I was sent a bottle for free by Cornucopia as a sample to try and give my opinion on.  All opinions are mine.  I really really like this and do recommend for anyone with very dry or sensitive skin.  I have very sensitive dry skin and am allergic to a lot of lotions because of the fragrances they put in them (at least that is why I think they beak me out).

This felt wonderful on my skin and I can add whatever oil I want to use with it.


Check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment