Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Set of 3 Non-stick Grill Mats #grillmat #craftmats



I don't use these for what they were designed to do -- so think outside the box when it comes to these.  I use these for crafting mats!!  Love Love Love them for this.  I have a heat press that I use to hot fix crystals and make t-shirts.  I use one under my design and 2 on top of my design and they work absolutely perfect.

I can heat set all of my crystals in 1 shot without endangering my fabric.  These protect them perfect!!!  I have my heat set on 250 - 300 degrees when doing this without any issues.

They were created for the following

*Grill food evenly! Stop food from falling through the cracks! Remove food easily without it sticking!
*100% Non-Stick & FDA approved.
*Resize - PTFE sheet can be resized for a variety of nonstick applications with scissors, such as pan protectors, stove-top liners, oven liners, dehydrator sheets, cookie sheet covers and any other medium heat applications you can think of.
*Use on any grill, including gas, charcoal, and electric grills.
*Great Value 3 Pack.

I was sent these for free as a sample to try and then post an honest review which I have done. 

I love these and you can check them out for yourself here

No comments:

Post a Comment