Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

US Art Supply Stretched Small Canvas Multi-Pack #usartsupply





This is a very nice starter pack with a nice variety of sizes.
When I first opened them out of the plastic the canvases were stuck to each other and on some it does take some force to get them apart.

They are very easy to work with & paint on. When your painting your paints don't bleed through to the other side.  I mention this because I have used canvases before that had this issue!!
The only down side I ran into that these have (and it is only the larger size canvases), is they don't seem to be stretched quite tight enough so they do give some, but not really enough to bother you while your painting.  I just mention this for in case it could be an issue with some. 
I would highly recommend these to all amateur beginner artists.
You get a really good variety for the $$
  • 2 -- 4x4
  • 2 -- 5x7
  • 2 -- 8x10
  • 2 -- 9x12
  • 2 -- 11x14

I was sent this sample for my honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment