Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2015

Elba n.3 - CoQ10 Cream #elbanaturals



I was contacted and given the opportunity to try this lotion in exchange for my review and opinion.  I absolutely LOVE this lotion.  It is light, non greasy and the skin soaks it up almost immediately.

I like that it does not have a strong overwhelming smell.  I don't like using lotions on my face with strong smells because I have allergies and sometimes the fragrances set them off.

This one is good -- very pleasant and light.

This is recommended for the eyes, forehead and cheek area.  I use it on my entire face and down my neck after washing my face.  I have had no breakout issues or redness issues with this lotion.



I use 3 pumps when I use this.  1 pump for my forehead area and then 1 pump for each side of my face and then spread it down my neck.



Here are the ingredients

Purified water, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Squalene, Hyaluronic Acid, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexlglycerin


Here is a little information from the company

  • - protects skin form environmental stressors 
  • - boosts moisture levels 
  • - helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles 
  • - paraben free 
  • - perfect for sensitive skin 
  • - Non-Comedogenic 
  • - firms the skin 
  • - stimulates collagen to rebuild itself, and also prevents collagen to break down 
  • - supercharges the skin with essential vitamins 
I want to thank the Elba company for giving me this opportunity to try out their AWESOME cream!!!!

check it out for yourself here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment