Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2015

VonKitchen Handheld Electric Milk Frother #cappuccinoart


My daughter has been begging me to get a milk frother for her for all of her little small desserts and specialties that she doesn't want to pull out the big mixer.  She likes to make her own homemade cool whip and this seemed liked it would do the job.

It is made of stainless steel with a stainless whisker and is pretty quiet when in use.

It runs on 2 AA batteries - which are not included with the unit when purchased, so make sure you have some purchased so you can whip up your goodies right away when it arrives.

I was sent this frother for free to sample so that I could post an unbiased review and opinion.  All opinions are mine - and my daughters in this instance.

According to my daughter the VonKitchen milk frother is an awesome little product!  First off itsstored on a stand which sets nicely on your counter top and holds your frother very securely when not in use.  No long searches through your kitchen drawers for this little guy!  The frother itself is also great.  I mixed up a glass of Coconut Dreams coconut milk and it frothed beautifully in less than a minute.  Con -- I did also try this with heavy whipping cream but that however did not work (which I don't actually think its supposed to)  It worked in the beginning stages, but once it got thick it was unable to continue working as well as the big mixer.  Overall I absolutely love this product and would highly recommend it.


Check it out for yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment